Jim Astin | email@example.com | (801) 471-8323
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Digital Media Associate Producer
Dec. 2010 – Present
- Assist in digital delivery of video and media content on www.lds.org, iTunes, Youtube, and other digital channels.
- Edit, organize, meta-tag, compress, and prepare web media assets for digital delivery.
- Oversee online delivery of audiovisual magazines in multiple web-based mediums.
- Design menus and author DVDs.
- VOD Team lead over General Conference; A semi-annual event broadcast in over 90 languages worldwide.
- Publish, update, and design cover art for Podcasts.
- Produce interactive Webcasts with live audience participation.
- Manage teams of 3-5 in various media projects.
Life as it Could Be
Digital Media Specialist
April 2010 – January 2011
- Designed company website: www.lifeasitcouldbe.com
- Created business card designs, DVD cover art, posters, web pages, etc.
- Edited and created various still, video, motion graphic, and text elements for company collateral, tradeshows, flyers, etc.
Sept. 2010 – January 2011
- Instructed students in various principles of Multimedia: Web, graphic, print, video, and motion graphics.
- Taught using many facets of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Taught real world digital media best practices.
Bachelor of Science
Utah Valley University, December 2009
- Graduated Cum Laude with a degree in Digital Media.
- Received a place on the Dean’s List 8 times with an overall GPA of 3.66
~References available upon request~